Working location: Hanoi
The Sales training senior specialist is responsible for ensuring all sales professionals have thorough knowledge of the product, can effectively use closing skills, overcome objections, and use consultative selling techniques to maximize sales professionals effectiveness by determining and solving training needs.
The duties of Sales training senior specialist are to plan, conduct, coordinate and implement a comprehensive training program for the sales staff. The training components will be geared toward new hires, existing sales staffs and sales professionals, BA team who seek one-on-one assistance. Main tasks of Field Sales Trainer:
- Execute of all sales training programs
- Determine training needs/applications by join field work with Sales team, meetings
- Develop training materials as assigned
- Ensure the quality of training materials
- Develop learning and development methodology and programs that ensure sustainable development outside the classroom
- Provide training administration for courses
- Consult with business partners on sales performance issues and the implications for training and development, informing the Sales training manager of immediate needs/requests
- Having experience in the same position in FMCG company is advanced.
- Minimum 3 years in Sales --- as trainer. Sales experience, knowledge, training for sales force is highly preferred
- Good in effective communication
- Good in field coaching skills
- Good in presentation skills, training - not a must but preferred
- Good in observation skill and giving & receiving feedback
- Good in English communication ---- not a must but preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to [email protected]