Generate sales revenue, acquire and retain customers, build a positive brand image through effective market execution and enhance workforce capability to ensure business growth and success.
Gain diverse experience across various functions within Sales
- Be responsible for all related matters of Sales, Distribution in defined region and channel
- Build and maintain high performance of sale team to achieve the sales target (i.e. Volume & Coverage)
- Drive outlets execution standards to ensure one-look standards; adheres to quality standards for product freshness and presentation
- Develop and implement POS materials and display enhancers
- Be responsible for all planning and communication required for flawless execution in the field
- Be responsible for implementing customer contracts, developing and nurturing value-enhancing strategic partnerships with key accounts within assigned territory
- Develops annual budget plans by chain/account – tracks and reports progress periodically or as requested.
- Work closely with brand team & sales team to support Sales and Marketing plan and translate to trade marketing activity for cohesive through-the-line plan in a sustain channel
- Support customers by driving rate of sales in outlet with right activity support in line with distribution expansion
- Provide strategic channel development for sales team from planning to execution in trade
- Coordinate with brand team and agency to implement events properly as aligned
- Develop and review the Channel Guideline to drive right pricing and assortment, brand visibility and to track execution in the market
- Develop a win-win contract solutions for customers with relevant activation support
- Manage assets, POSM generic and POSM tailor made to drive brand image at the point of sales
- Deploy activity to customer and track performance with frequency report.
Route to Market
- Activate Call Frequency Plan by ensuring all calls are made on schedule and expected outcome achieved
- Involve in distributor development, training and deliver compliance work following standardized report/template/system
- Train, guide Sales Representatives, provide them with essential sales skills to develop and serve new outlets, customers
- Work with Sales Team and Distributor's to execute Distributor Joint Business Plan to enhance business with good P&L
- Coordinate with Sales Team and other functional departments to ensure compliance in deploying trade programs
- Review all assigned distributor's monthly performance to ensure that targeted sales volume (by brands/SKU's and to highlight any deviation from plan (target) to be brought up to the attention of RTM Manager as well as Sales team.
If you're eager to accelerate your career journey, let's embark on this exploration together right away!
Apply now and let's craft the future of beer together!
Deadline for Application: Feb 28th, 2024.
Note: Please provide your CV in English, preferably in PDF format.