I. Sales capabilities development
• Develop and cascade effective sales process and sales tools (Best Practices Tools & Programs) including basic and advanced selling skills and sales management skills for MONT team, extended to another team when required
• Frequent go to field for coaching and monitoring sales execution to sustain the sales policies.
• Conduct TNA in sales department, especially MONT team; analyze individual development demand and business requirements to build the training and coaching roadmap.
• Diversify training materials and methodology (on-line, off-line, off-site, video, class-based... trainings) to develop sales capabilities in line with the company growing business.
• Conduct on-boarding and induction programs to sales force, especially for MONT.
• Evaluate, monitor, and upgrade training schedules and contents to optimize training and coaching effectiveness.
II. Training & Coaching
· Organize training classes of BPTs and sales skills, sales management skills and other functional skills to Sales Team, including Lotus Team.
· Evaluate the training and coaching effectiveness and follow up post-training activities to measure the return on investments.
· Keep up to date on developments and innovations in training and coaching so that the company’s training activities remain current and relevant.
· Implement field coaching to sales force, especially for MONT.
III. Other responsibilities
· Build short-term and long-term plans to support sales projects and/ or sales programs, including sales training curriculum.
· Participate in sales motivational events: R&R, Annual Sales conference and workshop