Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Be the lead in transitioning local reporting into the Carlsberg Data Platform (CAP)
- Work with business users to collect and analyze the requirements for analytics, management and financial reports
- Work with Regional team and External Supplier to ensure meeting Group/Regional requirements on security/ application harmonization and the need of local business users.
- Responsible for data integration from many data sources.
- Utilize Ms Power BI as front-end with data from CAP, providing necessary training and support to users.
- Lead the implementation of the wide range of other lT applications in Commerce, Supply Chain and Back office. Collaborate with all stakeholders: local business, regional IT and external suppliers to ensure successful project delivery.
- Analyze applications to identify inefficiencies and problems and recommend necessary changes/improvements.
- Take actions to realize the changes/improvements to IT applications;
- Provide support and training on operations for applications.
- Provide support on Sharepoint, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps
- Maintain company IT system landscape and technical documentation.
Undertake other tasks assigned by the IT manager.
- At least 6 years of experience, in which 2 years in a similar position or in IT project management
- Experience in data warehouse, BI, ETL, SQL, Azure, data integration, and API.
- Finance knowledge/experience is an advantage
- Have strong communication and IT business analysis skillset
- Experience in IT Project Management.
- Knowledge in Office 365 (PowerApps, PowerAutomate, Sharepoint,…)
- Experience in IT application support.
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Having knowledge of Business Analyst and finance & accounting.
- Fluent in English communication for business
For further information about the role. Apply today via email to [email protected]