Working Location: Ho Chi Minh
Monitor multiple operations from tax & control perspectives and provide quality tax guidelines and effective tax & internal controls.
What you’ll be doing
- Monitor tax-related transactions and structure in compliance with laws in the most effective way.
- Coordinate and monitor projects to improve tax efficiency & effectiveness relating to operation transactions.
- Review complex transactions and documentation to ensure both tax and internal control purposes.
- Suggest innovative solutions for process improvement using best practices.
- Foster standardization and automation across business processes and internal controls
- Review and enhance inter-company transactions
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 6 years of experience in tax and control;
- Experience in FMCG industry is an advantage;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in finance or accounting or professional accounting qualifications e.g. CPA/ ACCA preferred
- Ability to frequently travel and short term assignment
- Ability to engage and influence business stakeholders
- Ability to work smart, well-organised, independently, effectively and efficiently with minimum supervision
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
What you can expect
We’re asking for a lot, but you’ll be well-rewarded with:
- Competitive salary & attractive annual bonus based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Career development by training & coaching program
For further information about the role. Apply today via email to [email protected]