Working Location: Hà Nội, Cần Thơ
- To develop modern on-trade channel for future growth
- To gain share in premium segmentation
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for all related matters of Sales, Distribution in defined region and channel;
- Responsible for overall sales target (i.e. Volume & Coverage)
- Build and maintain high performance of sale team to achieve the sales target; responsible for all planning and communication required for flawless execution in the field.
- Drive outlets execution standards to ensure one-look standards; adheres to quality standards for product freshness and presentation; develops and implements POS materials and display enhancers.
- Responsible for implementing customer contracts, develops and nurtures value-enhancing strategic partnerships with key modern on-trade accounts within assigned territory, developing and executing key customer initiatives.
- Utilize sales tools to analyze, develop, and execute strategic sales plans.
- Schedules and conducts regular sales calls with customers including business reviews and programming presentations.
- Manages the communication of expectations and timelines among the customers and distributors including volume forecasts, pricing, distribution targets, and support materials.
- Conducts frequent surveys to ensure accurate pricing and programing is executed per quality standards.
- Develops annual budget plans by chain/account – tracks and reports progress periodically or as requested.
- Collaborates on distributor order processing – optimizing product mix
- Performs administrative duties in a timely manner (expense & cost; reports, work calendar, surveys, and all other duties as they are assigned).
- Coordinates and participates in regularly scheduled sales meetings.
- Maintains and publishes updated account list including detailed communication history.
- On behalf of company to settle all matters in market: failure products, complaints/objection of Tier-1 distributors, customers, etc.
- Audit all payment documents before sending to company for settlement.
What we’re looking for
- Management & leadership skills
- Motivation skill to motivate employees at work
- Enthusiastic, passionate, result drive, teamwork
- Negotiation skills and good networking
- Good knowledge and understanding of market, social associations and community
- At least 5 years of experience in sales
- Ability and willingness to maintain a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability and willingness to participate in customer-facing events such as festivals, beer dinners, brewery tours, educational seminars, etc.
Education and Experience:
- University graduate in business administration or equivalent
- Computer literacy
English language skill: fluent in 4 skills.
What you can expect
We’re asking for a lot, but you’ll be well-rewarded with:
- Competitive salary & attractive annual bonus up to 4 months based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Contract directly with Carlsberg, 100% salary of probation
- Career development by training & coaching program
For further information about the role. Apply today via email to [email protected]