Location: Ho Chi Minh City
As an General Administration Manager cum MD Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of the office and providing comprehensive administrative support to the MD. You will be responsible for managing office activities, coordinating executive-level tasks, and facilitating effective communication between the MD and various stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Proven experience as an office manager, executive assistant, or in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Vietnamese and English
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in using office productivity tools (e.g., MS Office Suite).
- Discretion and ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and anticipate needs.
- Previous experience supporting C-level executives is a plus.
What we’re looking for
- Facility Management: Oversee the maintenance of the office premises (including breweries), with services in canteen, cleanliness, security. Maintain office supplies, equipment, and facilities, ensuring a well-functioning and presentable work environment.
- Vendor Relationships: Establish and maintain relationships with vendors, negotiate contracts, and manage service agreements to optimize office services.
- Coordinate and oversee the work of support staff, such as receptionists or administrative assistants.
- Implement and maintain efficient office systems and procedures.
- Manage office budgets, track expenses, and process invoices.
- Act as a point of contact and provide administrative support to the CEO.
- Manage the CEO's calendar, prioritize appointments, and ensure timely reminders.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with utmost discretion.
- Coordinate and organize company-wide events, meetings, and conferences.
- Oversee the uniform management for salesforce and shopfloor employees.
- Handle free beer process.
- Collaborate in organizing company events held in the office.
- Another ad hoc task assigned by HR Sr. Director.
For further information about the role. Apply today via email to [email protected]